Dr. Jean Gillon MD Patient Reviews

Jean gillon
I don't recommend her!

May 30th, 2012
Great results!
Dr. Jean Gillon is the best!In 2004 I had a venous closure procedure done for my varicose veins by another doctor that were especially large in my kneecap. Within a few weeks I could see I was getting them back. It was totally unsuccessful.A friend of mine recommended Dr. Gillon, I had the laser ablation and phlebotomy done on both legs, all the varicose veins are gone now and healing nicely. I am thrilled.Dr. Gillon is the best! She is very careful and patient when doing the procedures. I have already recommended her to one of my friends.It was also great to be able to do these procedures in her office and avoid the high costs of the operating room.She also did my spider veins with the same attention. Needless to say, I am extremely happy with all the work she has done and I highly recommend her.

March 13th, 2012
Excellent care and results
I came to Dr.Gillon after the treatment of another doctor had left me with a big varicose vein on my calf. He was only treating me for tiny spider veins. I had read the positive reviews and had confirmed with a friend doctor that Dr. Gillon was the right person for me. Then shortly before my treatment I read the negative review here and I had misgivings. But those turned out to be unfounded. Medicine is not a perfect science and even the best doctors can sometimes miss something - though I am not saying this is the case here with the negative review. I also had very visible blue veins in the back of my knees. Dr. Gillon did her miracle and my legs look better than they did decades ago. I wish I had met Dr. Gillon years ago my life quality would have been greatly improved. If you have visible veins, spider veins, or varicose veins Dr Gillon is the person for you.

August 27th, 2011
Dr. Gillon diagnosed me as having "Severe reflux within the right greater saphenous system" using her in-office ultrasound, and suggested "Laser Endoluminal Vein Ablation" as remedy. After numerous problems with Joseline, her offce gal, regarding insurance approval (Joseline kept sending it to wrong insurance company address for approval, and then was errogant and rude when I gently tried to convince her to just send the claim into the address listed on the back of my ins. card), it was finally approved. But because of these problems, I cancelled the surgery appointment, thinking I would get a second opinion from another doctor. I then went to Stanford Medical Vascular Dept. for examination of the same problem. (Standford is renown for being the best in the world for high tech diagnostic equipment for these problems.)They could find no trace of the problem that Dr. Gillon had diagnosed, said I was fine, and that it was really good that I had not had the surgery she suggested, as once those veins are blocked by laser, there is no way to reverse that treatment (damage). So beware!!! I am so grateful I escaped that that unnecessary surgery!!

April 14th, 2011
Considering vein treatment?? Dr. Gillon is the best choice. The treatment is not with some minimal discomfort yet Dr. Gillon and her staff make it the best possible experience.It is a joy to be in the presence of Dr. Gillon - she is such a delightful woman and so skilled at this work.I am very please with the results.

November 25th, 2010
Gotta love this doc!
Dear Gillon is intelligent, caring, and easy to talk with. She is a great doctor, super surgeon, and wonderful person! Hard to beat. If you have a vascular issue, she is, in my opinion, the one to go to for treatment.

June 17th, 2010
Absolute Doll! Amazing results!

May 16th, 2010
Dr. Gillon meshes outstanding skill with an exemplary bedside manner. Not only do I think she is a fantastic doctor, but everyone I have referred to her feels exactly the same. You will not go wrong wtih the selection of Dr. Gillon as your physician.

February 6th, 2017