A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Godfrey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Godfrey, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Godfrey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Godfrey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
- Franciscan St. Francis Health - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean W Godfrey MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean W. Godfrey practice?
- Dr. Jean Godfrey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Godfrey practices Emergency Medicine near Beech Grove, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Beech Grove Emergency Physicians.