A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Grem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Grem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Grem, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Drug Allergy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grem graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Grem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean L Grem MD is a female Oncologist , has 31 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jean L. Grem practice?
- Dr. Jean Grem has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean Grem practices Medical Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Oncologists.