A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Grem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Grem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grem
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grem Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Grem, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Drug Allergy
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Rectal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Grem graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Grem has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean L Grem MD is a female Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jean L. Grem practice?
- Dr. Jean Grem has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Grem practices Medical Oncology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Oncologists.