Overall Review

3.1

February 25th, 2015
This is a very poorly managed office. Follow-up is very poor and it is very difficult to get in touch with the office if you have a problem.

December 28th, 2014
doesn't listen
For years I've asked for testing on my thyroid as problems run in the family. I was told just eat right and exercise. Went to a nutritionist. Followed everything and did not lose, was told when I was serious come back. Gained a lot more weight, went back to doctor. Still wouldn't test me. Told me lose weight and exercise, oh never mind your hopeless. Finally had blood work done for insurance which showed low thyroid and now diabetic. Gave me meds that I can't tolerate. Called office several times over the last 4 months and never gets a return call. Finally called and told them to give me a referral to an endocrinologist that will actually work with me. Very frustrating and good way to tear a person down. So 5 months later I will get to see someone else that might help. In the meantime, no meds and still exercising and eating organic lean meats and fruits and vegetables, which they never believed.

May 10th, 2009
One of the best!
She's one of the best doctors I've ever had. Listened, cares, thorough. Love her!

May 10th, 2009
Great doc!
My company switched to Kaiser so I can't see Dr. Greos anymore, and I'm really sad about that. She is a great knowledgeable physician who seems to keep up on the latest stuff. Wonderful bedside manner. Really goes the extra mile. When I have a choice again, I'll be seeing Dr. Greos!