Dr. Jean Guitton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Guitton?

Posted on March 3rd, 2016

ABSOLUTELY A WONDERFUL CARING DOCTOR!!!!! I Recommend him HIGHLY!!!

Posted on June 8th, 2014

Seen Dr. Guitton once and have another appt soon. The staff was friendly and professional. He listened and wants to do test to determine proper treatment plan. I was made to feel like a person with feelings not another patient. After seeing a doctor for over a year just handing out meds. It is nice to be seen as a human and I need proper care not just meds.

rude and unprofessional, poor customer service

Posted on November 7th, 2012

We were asked to come in 30 minutes early for an appointment. We were only 10 minutes early, due to things that came up. The check in staff made loud rude comments about us not being early enough and then made us wait an hour and a half to be seen last without letting us know we would have to wait longer or anything. Gave me plenty of time to write this review. We will be finding a new doctor.

Missed my problem

Posted on September 17th, 2011

I had an MRI for cervical spinal pain that showed 1 herniated disk. Dr. Guitton said it didn't look bad and prescribed physical therapy for my excruciating pain. He did not recommend any other medications or treatments. PT did not help, and I sought out a 2nd opinion on my own. New doctor did a 2nd MRI (he thought the first one wasn't clear), and found not 1 but 2 herniated disks with significant bulges. Recommended epidural steroids, which worked for a year, then later had spinal fusion and am pain free! Cannot believe Dr. Guitton missed this and I suffered so long.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

I would highly recommend him he is excellent surgeon and person. He did Cervical Fussion on me and him and staff have went overboard to meet my needs. I regret I went with different Doctor for Lower back surgery and my care has been a disaster and even thinking of going back to him to get me through this because I trust and can depend on him. I will never leave Augusta Back again!

Know his specialty field!

Posted on June 21st, 2011

Dr. Guitton was helpful and very professional. He diagnosed and scheduled me for surgery on my neck which caused me to be in chronic pain 2 and a half years. I had previously been to 3 other doctors from highly recognized institutions who gave me no answers and tole me it was not my neck. I am forever grateful for the relief Dr. Guitton has given me. You will never be disappointed to be seen by Dr. Guitton.

Posted on April 7th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Guitton. I was very unsure about having a fusion of C6 and C7 and always had a list of questions in my visits. He would sit and talk with me until we answered every single question, every single time. He even told me that he did not want us to proceed with the surgery until I felt 100% sure about it and comfortable with him as my doctor. As soon as I had the surgery, I had immediate relief. It has been 6 years since the surgery, I have had NO issues since.

Posted on April 26th, 2017