A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Kim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Pituitary Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean H Kim MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jean H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jean Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Kim practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Munster, IN.
See Munster Internists and Munster Endocrinologists.