A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Kim is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Pituitary Diseases
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Kim has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean H Kim MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jean H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jean Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Kim practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Munster, IN.
See Munster Internists and Munster Endocrinologists.