Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 30th, 2015

Wonderful Dermatologist. My family has been going to Dr M for many years. I think she is the best.

Quality Doctors still exist . show details Quality Doctors still exist .
Feb 14th, 2015

I would have been seen right away but I had to fill out new paper work for her new practice. Dr McClintock still amazes me with her knowledge and compassion. I always feel like I am a part of her family. Thank you for setting the bar soo high for other doctors to try and follow.

Excellent Dermatologist show details Excellent Dermatologist
Feb 12th, 2015

Excellent doctor. Glad I was able to find your new office.

Feb 12th, 2015

I am glad I was able to find Dr McClintock after she recently moved her practice. I would follow her any where. If your looking for a dermatologist then look no further.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
by Dr Jean Mcclintock on Jan 29th, 2015

Dr Mcclintock , Has great bedside manner, She is very easy to talk to -I feel very comfortable talking to her and she measures and checks any and every spot .She is my Dr .of choice .

Jan 8th, 2015

Keeps to the scheduled appointments. No long waits in the waiting room.

by Patrick on Jan 18th, 2013

Dr. McCintock has been my Dermatologist of choice for the past 15 years, she is very through, compassionate and caring physician. She is easy to talk with and a skilled practioner and has a great staff.

Jul 16th, 2011

Dr. McClintock is the best. She is so friendly and very knowledgeable. Each time I have gone to her she has been professional, very friendly and has always been right on in her diagnosis and treatment. I cannot say enough good things about her and have recommended her to my friends. I am just so glad I found her, she is a welcome change from the previous dermatologist I saw who misdiagnosed me and prescribed the wrong medication.

Oct 19th, 2009

Excellent bedside mannner, actually spent time with me, very little wait untill I was seen. What a nice change from other offices.