A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Haab, Internist is Excellent. Dr. Haab has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Haab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including patient education, preventive care, and women's health.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haab graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Haab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haab accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Haab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean P. Haab practice?
Dr. Jean Haab practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Broomall, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Narberth, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Broomall Internists and Broomall Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Haab, Dr. Janessa Haab, Dr. Hanna Haab, Dr. Jackie Haab, Dr. Janine Haab, Dr. Janice Haab, Dr. Janina Haab, Dr. Shawnda Haab