Jean G Haar MD Patient Reviews

January 26th, 2015
elderly & hard of hearing, called me the wrong name even after corrected numerous times - called and left a lengthy message about my blood test results that were available on my doctor's website 7 days prior - overall I felt that it was a complete waste of my time

January 26th, 2011
Highly knowledgeable in his area of expertise. Getting up in years, but reminds me of my grandfather. Very professional and wears his heart on his sleeve.

August 6th, 2010
The worst doctor I've ever seen
I have visited Dr. Haar with a severe ear ache. Not only he was not able to find out what was the reason of my pain but also he was extremely ignorant in answering my questions regarding my condition. He was very rude and he treated me like I was a 5 year old. When I asked him what could possibly be the reason of my pain, he could not provide me with a clear answer. Since I was very distressed due to the way he treated me and I was in extreme pain, I started to cry in his office. His attitude towards me when I started to cry was very cold and ignorant. He was not like a gentleman at all. He told me that there was ear wax built up in my ear canal which made it hard for him to see whether my ear was infected. However, he did not want to clean the ear wax to see whether the ear was infected or not! I left his office and refused to pay anything. If you want a quality service and be treated respectfully do not go to him! You will regret it enormously and you will waste your money.