A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Hammel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Hammel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Hammel, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammel graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Hammel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Marie Hammel MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Hammel practice?
- Dr. Jean Hammel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jean Hammel practices Emergency Medicine near Sleepy Hollow, NY.