A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Harwick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Harwick is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Harwick, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Low Vision
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Harwick graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Harwick has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Crandall Harwick MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Harwick practice?
- Dr. Jean Harwick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Harwick practices Ophthalmology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Ophthalmologists.