A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Holt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Holt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Holt, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Holt graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Holt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Edwards Holt MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jean E. Holt practice?
- Dr. Jean Holt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Holt practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.