Great Dr. show details Great Dr.
by Georgia K on Apr 26th, 2016

Dr. Holt has been my ophthalmologist for about 12 yr. She diagnosed and has treated me for glaucoma for most of that time, with excellent results. Also performed cataract surgery with excellent results. I have had a couple of instances where I needed urgent, but not emergency appointments, and was seen same day or early next morning. Office staff are exceptional. Dr. Holt is professional, warm, personable and cares about her patients.

Years of caring show details Years of caring
Apr 7th, 2014

My mother was going to Dr. Holt for 25 plus years. Throughout the years Dr. Holt had always given her very professional and compassionate care. When Mom developed glaucoma and macular degeneration Dr. Holt monitored her care for years and explained every stage in detail to both of us. When Mom went to a nursing home Dr. Holt called me at home to see how she was doing.

by Linda Anderson on Feb 11th, 2013

My husband and I were patients of Dr. Holt. Dr. Holt was exceptional kind to my husband and took the time to send me a note and call me at my home when he passed away.

Aug 7th, 2012

Took my mother in for her 6 month check up.Dr Holt has moved to a new office and the staff was very friendlyand professional. Staff speaks excellent Spanish. As always Dr Holt was patient and reassured my mother concerning her eye condition. A very professional and compassionate physician

Aug 6th, 2012

Always very professional, patient and friendly.

hobbyist, not Dr. show details hobbyist, not Dr.
Oct 8th, 2010

Very short, unfriendly manner - like you're bothering her - but maybe it's because she can't diagnose your problem, so she's just generally defensive. Don't know. She cancelled 3 times in a very short period, which leads me to believe she's a part-time dr. at best, who probably is just working to pay for her tee times. I had called this office to see Dr. Held but the staff gives you a story that there's a 3 month waiting list for her and offers you an immediate visit with "Dr. Holt". Don't bother, unless you are doing research on the tackiest Dr's office in the country.