Dr. Jean Holt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 26th, 2016
Great Dr.
Dr. Holt has been my ophthalmologist for about 12 yr. She diagnosed and has treated me for glaucoma for most of that time, with excellent results. Also performed cataract surgery with excellent results. I have had a couple of instances where I needed urgent, but not emergency appointments, and was seen same day or early next morning. Office staff are exceptional. Dr. Holt is professional, warm, personable and cares about her patients.

April 7th, 2014
Years of caring
My mother was going to Dr. Holt for 25 plus years. Throughout the years Dr. Holt had always given her very professional and compassionate care. When Mom developed glaucoma and macular degeneration Dr. Holt monitored her care for years and explained every stage in detail to both of us. When Mom went to a nursing home Dr. Holt called me at home to see how she was doing.

February 11th, 2013
My husband and I were patients of Dr. Holt. Dr. Holt was exceptional kind to my husband and took the time to send me a note and call me at my home when he passed away.

August 7th, 2012
Took my mother in for her 6 month check up.Dr Holt has moved to a new office and the staff was very friendlyand professional. Staff speaks excellent Spanish. As always Dr Holt was patient and reassured my mother concerning her eye condition. A very professional and compassionate physician

August 6th, 2012
Always very professional, patient and friendly.

October 8th, 2010
hobbyist, not Dr.
Very short, unfriendly manner - like you're bothering her - but maybe it's because she can't diagnose your problem, so she's just generally defensive. Don't know. She cancelled 3 times in a very short period, which leads me to believe she's a part-time dr. at best, who probably is just working to pay for her tee times. I had called this office to see Dr. Held but the staff gives you a story that there's a 3 month waiting list for her and offers you an immediate visit with "Dr. Holt". Don't bother, unless you are doing research on the tackiest Dr's office in the country.