A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howard
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Elliott Howard MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean E. Howard practice?
- Dr. Jean Howard has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Howard practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Blood Banking & Transfusion Medicine near Jamestown, CA.
See Jamestown Internists, Jamestown Hematologists, Jamestown Oncologists, and Jamestown Pathologists.