A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Huberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Huberman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Huberman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huberman graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Huberman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
- University Hospital At Stonybrook
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Pierre Huberman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jean P. Huberman practice?
- Dr. Jean Huberman has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Huberman practices Ophthalmology near Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See Port Jefferson Station Ophthalmologists.