Dr. Jean Hundley MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Columbia, MD

3.3

March 8th, 2017
Dr. Hundley has been my OBGYN for over 18years. She is a phenomenal doctor and I would highly recommend her.

April 8th, 2015
SO RUDE
DO NOT GO HERE! Dr. Hundley was so rude and unprofessional!

January 19th, 2015
Dr. Hundley needs to listen carefully to her patients
Dr. Hundley prescribed hormonal birth control to control anemia caused by heavy bleeding. I asked to switch methods and she put me on a pill that had intense side effects, one of which was daily spotting, but only four periods per year. I mentioned the spotting at an appointment and Dr. Hundley assured me it was normal. When I mentioned that this pill also made me nauseous and I'd been rapidly gaining weight, she suggested that I examine my diet and exercise plan because the pill did not do that. I told her about my abdominal bloating and she did a quick pelvic exam, after which she sent me to have a sonogram to check for fibroid tumors. As it turns out, my symptoms were all normal because I was pregnant. She'd missed that in her pelvic exam and I'd been taking the pill regularly until that point. That was my last appointment with Dr. Hundley. She called me a few weeks later when she got the sonogram results and I told her that I would not be returning to her practice. I wish she'd listened to me sooner when I told her something strange was happening with my body.

July 10th, 2011
BEST DOCTOR!
I am 15 weeks pregnant and I absolutely love Dr. Hundley's office. From the receptionists, to the nurses, to the doctor, to the ultrasound tech.. they are all amazing and so nice. They make you feel so comfortable while getting a papsmear (and if you hate needles-- getting your blood drawn). There were some problems with my insurance and social security number but they still pulled some strings to get me in AND give me an ultrasound at the last minute. I have no idea how someone could dislike this doctors office! i would and will recommend them to anyone and everyone!

October 18th, 2010
Terrible DO NOT!
I switched to Dr Hudley because she had a Gyno-urologist on staff and I have chronic urinary problems. Dr. Hundley was extremely rude on my first visit, stated that my urinary problems must have come from multiple partners. I stated that I have been in a monogamous relationship for over seven years with my fiancee. AGAIN, she insinuated that either my fiancee or myself had cheated to cause my urinary problems. I was appalled at this. This was my INITIAL visit just a check up, NO gyno problems, NO tests. Her associate Alyssa who deals with the uro-gyno issues was great. Though after a year began to become very abrubt and dry personality as Dr Hundley. The wait time is long, often an hour. Her front desk staff is helpful, positive and polite. I dread my gyno visits with Dr Hundley. She does not explain or address any questions/concerns I have during my visits. She made me feel as if I was stupid for asking. I have been there for 2yrs and am now looking for a new GYNO.

April 2nd, 2010
Pls stay from this Dr. and practice.

December 8th, 2009
Dr. Jean Hundley is a Gynecologist, who really cares for her patients. She analyzes your specific conditions; then take the absolute best medical resolution approach.I've been a patient of Dr. Jean Hundley for more than 5 years now. She truly provides outstanding Gynecological Care.

March 2nd, 2009
missed the diagnosis
Even though I told her that I had a chronic leukemia with enlarged lymph nodes, she thought the "cysts" near my ovaries were fodder for a gyn-onc, completely ignoring that they were part of the disorder I already had. She separated my parts, instead of looking at me as a whole.