Emergency Physicians, Family Practitioner

Aurora Wilkinson Med Clinic -Oconomowoc
600 Walnut Ridge Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
262-369-7040
Locations and availability (9)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  has issues  |  show details
Jan 6th, 2012

Thought she and I got along well until I had to keep going back to her because I was not feeling well. She became very frustrated with the fact that she didn't know what to do for me and basically started yelling at me. A very sad experience because like I said I thought we got along ok.

|  Took credit for another' doctor's idea in medical records  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

Besides a distinct memory of having to work to convince Dr. Ibric to give me a test for a certain diagnosis, my overall experience with her was quite positive. However, when I recently received my medical records and read her comments on the exchange, I was horrified that she had taken full credit for the diagnosis and made no mention of the doctor's recommendation that had led to it. Overall, her writing showed a distinct effort to make herself look good more than to report what actually occurred during the meetings. These things and comments that belie what seems to be a dislike of me and my goals for my medical care go with me to my next doctor. She has negatively effected my trust in the medical profession.

|  Worth the drive!  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2011

She has been my doctor for at least 4 years & I will follow her any which way she goes (Mercy Mall Clinic). Thank goodness for the internet & this website so that I could find her again. She always makes me feel that she really cares about my well being. She has a great memory & always answers my goofy questions. If you don't like Dr. Ibric, you probably don't like any doctor.

|  Best doctor EVER!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2011

Dr. Ibric is the best doctor ever! I am very uncomfortable with doctors but have found that she listens, is very caring and I am 100% comfortable with her. I have been her patient for 3 years and would drive to the other side of the state to see her...as I do now. I live in Milwaukee and she practices in Janesville and I drive to see her because it's well worth my time to be seen by such a wonderful, caring doctor.

|  Worst Dr Ever do go to her with a skinned knee  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

Very rude person, doesn't listen Wear unprofessional clothing Just another Sult pill pusher. Had the nerve to ask why I was there and rail me for missed appointments from 6yrs ago

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2010

until she left wfhc and my insurance nolonger took her I was very happy with her, I recommend her highlu

|  show details
Jun 9th, 2009

Dr. Ibric is the best doctor I have seen in years!