A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Kim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Kim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Jieun Kim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Jean Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Kim practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Primary Care Doctors.