A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Jaffke-Whitney is Excellent. Dr. Jaffke-Whitney has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Jaffke-Whitney, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffke-Whitney graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffke-Whitney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Med Center
- Providence Park Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaffke-Whitney accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 11 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Jaffke-Whitney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean A. Jaffke-Whitney practice?
Dr. Jean Jaffke-Whitney practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Jaffke-Whitney, Dr. Hanna Jaffke-Whitney, Dr. Iva Jaffke-Whitney, Dr. Jackie Jaffke-Whitney, Dr. Jan Jaffke-Whitney, Dr. Jana Jaffke-Whitney, Dr. Janae Jaffke-Whitney, Dr. Jane Jaffke-Whitney