A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Jose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Jose, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jose graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Jose has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Jose DO is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean Jose practice?
- Dr. Jean Jose has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Jose practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.