A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital/Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Marie Kane DO is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Kane practice?
- Dr. Jean Kane has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jean Kane practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Darby Hematologists and Darby Oncologists.