A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Marie Kane DO is a female Hematologist and practices in Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Kane practice?
- Dr. Jean Kane has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Kane practices Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Hematologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.