Dr. Jean Katow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Katow?

Great Eye Doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

She did my eye surgery. I was very happy with the results. She has taken care of my family, friends and myself for years. I like the staff and office.

Excellent Eye Surgeon

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Dr Katow did a fantastic job with my eye surgery. She was thorough and took all the time I needed to get my questions answered. She was specific with instructions and telling me what to expect. I was very happy with the result . Her staff is nice and caring. I like the office decoration. They took care of all the legwork with the insurance company. I have sent family and friends to her and they are happy also. I highly reccommend her for your eyes. I like the selection of eyeglass frames and sunglasses. i always look forward to my appointments

Posted on May 9th, 2013

Dr. Katow is very friendly and attentive. Whenever I see her she listens carefully to what I have to say, not interrupting me or talking down to me. The staff went out of their way to fit me in to her schedule one week so they were very accomodating. I would recommend my family to come here!

excellent doctor

Posted on December 5th, 2010

Dr. Katow did eye surgery for me. Her office was easy to deal with. She took time to make sure I understood everything and answered all my questions. I was very happy with my surgery and recovery. I would recommend her highly to anyone needing an eye surgeon.

Posted on May 18th, 2016