A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sato Kegler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sato Kegler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sato Kegler, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kegler graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kegler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sato Jean Kegler MD is a female Dermatologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Sato J. Kegler practice?
- Dr. Sato Kegler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sato Kegler practices Dermatology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, MI.
See Detroit Dermatologists.