A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Kohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Kohn is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohn graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kershaw County Medical Center
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Kohn MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean Kohn practice?
- Dr. Jean Kohn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Kohn practices Emergency Medicine near Hartsville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Hartsville Emergency Physicians.