Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Kozachik
Dr. Jean Kozachik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Traverse City, MI, with other offices in Traverse City, MI and Traverse City, MI (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kozachik is affiliated with Munson Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Jean Kozachik has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jean Kozachik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Traverse City, MI.
Dr. David Walker
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Traverse City, MI 1.33 mi41
Dr. Erica Oakley
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Traverse City, MI 1.33 mi10
Dr. Laura Howe
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Traverse City, MI 1.64 mi7