A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lai, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Lai MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jean Lai practice?
- Dr. Jean Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Lai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Physiatrists.