A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lai, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lai has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Lai MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jean Lai practice?
- Dr. Jean Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Lai practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Physiatrists.