A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Larson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Larson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean M Larson MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Larson practice?
- Dr. Jean Larson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Larson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bangor, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Gastroenterologists.