A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Larson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Larson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean M Larson MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Larson practice?
- Dr. Jean Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Larson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Gastroenterologists.