Learn more about Dr. Jean Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Larson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Larson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Larson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean M Larson MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Larson practice?
- Dr. Jean Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Larson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bangor, ME.
See Bangor Internists and Bangor Gastroenterologists.