A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan