A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
- Temple University Children's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Lee MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jean Lee practice?
- Dr. Jean Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Lee practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Nephrologists.