A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Bright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Bright is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bright graduated from Universite De Louis Pasteur, Strasbourg.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Lesly E Bright MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jean L. Bright practice?
- Dr. Jean Bright has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Bright practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists and Carrollton Infectious Disease Doctors.