A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Letarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Letarte graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Letarte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Letarte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean Letarte practice?
Dr. Jean Letarte practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Sports Medicine near Casa Grande, AZ.
See Casa Grande General Practitioners, Casa Grande Internists, Casa Grande Nephrologists, and Casa Grande Sports Medicine Doctors.