A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Letarte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Letarte is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Letarte graduated from Universite Laval, Quebec.
Dr. Letarte has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Letarte MD is a male Nephrologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jean Letarte practice?
- Dr. Jean Letarte has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Letarte practices Nephrology near Casa Grande, AZ.
See Casa Grande Nephrologists.