A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Letts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Letts graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Letts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Flagler Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Cynthia Letts MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Letts practice?
- Dr. Jean Letts has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jean Letts practices Internal Medicine near St Augustine, FL.