A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lewis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean E. Lewis practice?
Dr. Jean Lewis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Lewis, Dr. Hanna Lewis, Dr. Iva Lewis, Dr. Jackie Lewis, Dr. Jan Lewis, Dr. Jana Lewis, Dr. Janae Lewis, Dr. Jane Lewis