A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lewis, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Elizabeth Lewis MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jean E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Jean Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Lewis practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.