A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Liautaud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Liautaud is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Liautaud, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Liautaud graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liautaud has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liautaud accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean Liautaud practice?
Dr. Jean Liautaud practices Internal Medicine near Jackson Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Jackson Heights Internists.