Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Liautaud
Dr. Jean Liautaud, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson Heights, NY. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Liautaud is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, Interfaith Medical Center and Saint Joseph's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jean Liautaud has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jean Liautaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson Heights, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Johnny Thomas
Jackson Heights, NY 0.05 mi14
Dr. Alveris Molina
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Jackson Heights, NY 0.10 mi29