A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Ling, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Ling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
- Inova Loudoun Hospital, Cornwall Campus
- Loudoun Hospital Center, Cornwall Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean C Ling MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean C. Ling practice?
- Dr. Jean Ling has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Ling practices Emergency Medicine near Leesburg, VA.
See Leesburg Emergency Physicians.