Learn more about Dr. Jean Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Liu, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Liu, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean H Liu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean H. Liu practice?
- Dr. Jean Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Liu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.