A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Liu, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liu
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Liu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Liu, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Universidade De Sao Paulo. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Liu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean H Liu FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean H. Liu practice?
- Dr. Jean Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Liu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.