Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jean Liu
Dr. Jean Liu, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Liu is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and North Central Baptist Hospital. Dr. Liu has received 6 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jean Liu has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jean Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Suneetha Challagundla
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi16
Dr. Theron Toole II
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Aerospace Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi26
Dr. Gregg Gerasimon
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14