A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Lu is Excellent. Dr. Lu has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Lu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Longmont United Hospital
- Bay Area Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Lu practice?
Dr. Jean Lu practices Family Medicine near Longmont, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Coos Bay, OR.
See Longmont Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Lu, Dr. Hanna Lu, Dr. Iva Lu, Dr. Jackie Lu, Dr. Jan Lu, Dr. Jana Lu, Dr. Janae Lu, Dr. Jane Lu