A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Makris is Good. Dr. Makris has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Makris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Makris graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Makris has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Barton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Makris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Hometown Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Makris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean P. Makris practice?
Dr. Jean Makris practices Family Medicine near South Lake Tahoe, CA.
See South Lake Tahoe Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Makris, Dr. Janessa Makris, Dr. Hanna Makris, Dr. Jackie Makris, Dr. Janine Makris, Dr. Janice Makris, Dr. Janina Makris, Dr. Shawnda Makris