A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Matheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Matheson, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matheson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Matheson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Matheson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matheson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Matheson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean K Matheson MD is a female Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean K. Matheson practice?
- Dr. Jean Matheson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Matheson practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists and Boston Psychiatrists.