A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Matheson, Neurologist is Excellent. Dr. Matheson has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Matheson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matheson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Matheson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matheson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Matheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean K. Matheson practice?
Dr. Jean Matheson practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Center, MA.
See Boston Neurologists and Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Matheson, Dr. Janessa Matheson, Dr. Hanna Matheson, Dr. Jackie Matheson, Dr. Janine Matheson, Dr. Janice Matheson, Dr. Janina Matheson, Dr. Shawnda Matheson