A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Matheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Matheson, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Matheson, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Matheson graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Matheson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean K Matheson MD is a female Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean K. Matheson practice?
- Dr. Jean Matheson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Matheson practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Neurologists and Boston Psychiatrists.