A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Miles is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Miles has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean M Miles MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Miles practice?
- Dr. Jean Miles has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean Miles practices Anesthesiology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Clearwater Anesthesiologists.