Dr. Jean Molinary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Molinary?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Jean Molinary?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 20th, 2017

Please believe the negative reviews!

This is the worst doctor I've ever seen in my life. She speaks in circles and gets nowhere near helping you nor caring about your illness. She is condescending and uncaring. I don't know how she has a license to practice medicine. Do yourself a favor, don't go there! No wonder I was able to get in so quickly after a "cancellation". Disgrace to the Wellstar name.

March 24th, 2017

Saw her once in 2 years. She has little bedside manner. I found her to be off-putting and offerred no additional information or support for my PCOS. She put me on metformin with no explanation, no follow. Looking for a more personable, PCOS knowledgeable doctor.

December 1st, 2015

Horrible experience

Dr. Molinary is the most condescending, disrespectful, and disengaged doctor I’ve ever had the displeasure to come in contact with. She has absolutely no bedside manner whatsoever. When trying to get answers about test results and medication concerns, she acts as though it pains her to have a conversation with you and you have to practically pick information from her. When she does answer, her tone and general demeanor is so condescending it’s just hard to comprehend. I have never felt such a negative feeling from a health care provider. I’m a very positive person, and I give a lot of “benefit of the doubt” before I pass judgement, but this is third (and last) time I’ll see her. I asked to change doctors to another doctor in the practice, but I was told that wasn’t possible. I found this just unbelievable. I guess that’s the only way doctors like Dr. Molinary can keep patients. Needless to say, I’m moving to another practice.

November 16th, 2015

Dr. Molinary has no personality, and like other reviews have said, does not take into account anything you tell her, and in my case, everything is MY fault. Misdiagnosed, LONG wait times for appointments, and NEVER any callbacks. DONT go here.

July 27th, 2015

Believe her negative hype!

I got rescheduled from my original choice of physician due to a personal emergency. I got rescheduled with Dr. Molinary. I try to keep an open mind when I read reviews. However; this woman is completely condescending. When asking me my average amount of sleep, I said I don't have one. As any woman who is suffering with a thyroid disorder and being peri-menopausal it's hard to give an exact hour. So, she responded in a snarky tone, "I just need an average" and I responded with 6-7. I then called her out for her tone and explained that my feeling of getting ticked off with her attitude is what I'm feeling with a lot of people. Feeling very irrational and that's not normal for me. The fool then proceeded with "have you ever been treated for psychiatric issues?" I thought I was going to smack her in her mouth. Thank God my husband was there because due to my feelings of anger he would have never believed she did that. I then asked to see my original choice of physicians and was told I couldn't. Spoke to Nan their Office Manager and all she kept saying was how wonderful she was and it was making me more disgusted. Apparently the doctor I wanted to see had his personal issue and I'm very sorry he's going through that however; it should not stop Nan for doing her job and asking him to take over my case because he's who I wanted. Chances are I will be leaving the practice all together. All I do know, as a call center director, if my staff behaved this way, there would be major consequences.

October 10th, 2014

Knows her stuff

If you are not looking for warm and fuzzy, she's a great doctor. Ok, so she has no personaltiy, but I am looking for a good diagnostician to follow and manage my osteoporosis, and she is very good. She's conservative in her treatment and doesn't want to run every test all over again. I was coming to her from another disaster of a doctor. Her staff was great. All very nice. I waited about 20 minutes. I waited for an appointment for 4 months. But you will wait for a good physician.

January 28th, 2013

Best In The Business

I have waited for a physician that listened to me as opposed to haveing a preconceived notion of what they wanted to do. She is excellent in her demeanor and treatment.

August 22nd, 2012

Thyroid

Very friendly. Very personable. Took a lot of time to talk with me and explain.

February 15th, 2011

Defensive and didn't listen

When presented with issues you only considered the one problem, my thyroid, however I also stated I had PCOS and wasn't on any meds. I filled out envelopes each time I came to the office and never received a mailed copy of any of the many many tests requested. When I questioned the obvious lack of attention to what I was telling you about my issues you got defensive and no longer addressed me directly. I have since gone to another doctor who did a complete history and additional test to find out that I am pre-diabetic as well as having thyroid issues that haven't resolved themselves as you had stated.

February 2nd, 2011

hopingforbettercare

Over the 4 years that I have been with Dr. Molinary for diabetes, thyroid, and osteoporosis, she has been less than friendly, sometimes rude, not patient with my concerns, her staff is disengaged and disinterested, and wait times are long. The Office Manager did not address concerns either.

December 14th, 2010

READ THIS BEFORE YOU MAKE AN APPT!! Seriously

I should have listened to others on here who rated this dr. as "not caring." I really felt she didn't want to be there and didn't give a flip about what I said. I am into natural methods of healing, and thought that since she was a D.O. and not a M.D., she would be more open, but boy was I wrong! In front of me, she wrote "Synthroid" on my chart (like I can't read or know what that is) even though I told her I wanted to try natural dessicated thyroid. I had to pull teeth to get her to do lab work. Wow, a classic case of being just a number with a cookie cutter prescription and thinking that the patient is a moron...cause after I didn't go to medical school and doctors are "gods" in this country and know it all. I will be paying out of pocket to see a dr who will actually listen to me and work with me according to my medical beliefs.

September 22nd, 2010

Great Doctor!

I saw Dr. Molinary for over 12 years and would still be going to her if it wasn't for the fact that we moved to another state. She always took the time to answer any questions I had and make sure I was clear on everything that I needed to know. She was willing to listen to my concerns and if I disagreed with her. I would recommend Dr. Molinary.