Dr. Jean Monice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jean Monice?

April 5th, 2016

Regardless if you have an appointment, your wait time is over 2-3hours. The doctor is always late and things move really slow. My daughter was waiting over an hour in pain for the doctor and he never showed up

September 3rd, 2015

Really great doctor!

Really great doctor!

July 28th, 2015

Dr. Monice is fantastic! His staff however could use some brushing up on their courtesy and speed. And his office is always over booked. I've never gotten into an exam room in any les than an hour and a half.

August 7th, 2012

good doctor horrible front desk

The doctor is a kind man who cares about his patients and takes plenty of time with them. However, the front desk people is rude and unprofessional. I don't want to have to change doctors but dealing with reception is reason enough.

August 7th, 2012

stuff

I have to say the doctor is a great doctor he takes his time to listin to what you have to say and is very kid friendly you can tell he loves his job..... But his wife is one person that should not work there she is mean and very rude.... She was very rude to my 8 tr old .My child loves to drink water and asked her if she could have some and she just yelled at her telling her she could wait till the doctor saw her...WHAT????? it was just a lil of water..

May 5th, 2011

Horriable Staff

I've been bringing my 2 year old son to this doctor since he was 3 months old. Getting an appointment isn't bad. Usaully always takes him within a couple of hours. I usaully have to wait 30-45 minutes to see the doctor. The doctor is fine, its the doctors wife thats a problem. Shes very rude and denied my son care because I owe some money. How do you deny a 2 year old to see the doctor??? Now she wants to hold my sons shot records hostage! I'm a single mother that lost her job so I'm SORRY that I havent paid the doctor back, but he has medicaid and she should see him. Its ok now because I'm changing his doctor to across the street. They have been very pleasant so far.

August 4th, 2010

Dr. Monice is family to my kids

My 4 daughters have been seen by Dr. Monice since they were born. He is part of our families. My oldest daughter (now in college) had a hard time going to another Dr. after she turned 16, she felt comfortable, and always protected by Dr. Monice, she had several health issues that were promptly diagnosed and properly addressed. She was referred to the right specialist in different ocassions as it was needed. His patience and time giving in every visit shows how much he cares and that is a big attribute. I highly recommend Dr. Monice, and Thank you for being there and following up on my kids.

July 29th, 2010

Great doctor. He takes the time to answer all my questions and he is very caring.

October 9th, 2009

GREATEST DR IN THE WORLD

DR MONICE IS A WONDERFUL AND CARING DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN TAKING MY KIDS THERE FOR OVER 12 YEARS!!! HE IS EXTREEMLY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING. THE OFFICE COULD IMPROVE ON THE SMELL AND THE STAFF IS NOT VERY FRIENDLY. BUT, IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CARING AND GOOD DOCTOR AND WOULD OVERLOOK AT THE STAFF THIS IS THE DR FOR YOU.

June 16th, 2008

He is not a bad doctor but trust me when I asy the everyonw deserves better. I was angry when my insurance made me swith doctors. I thought my new doctor would be great but heis not. I miss my old doctor.

June 16th, 2017