A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Moresi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moresi graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Moresi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Margaret Moresi MD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Moresi practice?
- Dr. Jean Moresi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean Moresi practices Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Upper Falls, MA and Baltimore, MD.
See Glen Burnie Pathologists.