A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Muller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Muller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Muller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Muller graduated from University of Nancy. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Muller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Paul Muller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jean P. Muller practice?
- Dr. Jean Muller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jean Muller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Obstetricians & Gynecologists.