A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Murphy is Excellent. Dr. Murphy has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Ft Sanders Parkwest
- St Marys
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jean Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jean R. Murphy practice?
Dr. Jean Murphy practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Murphy, Dr. Janessa Murphy, Dr. Hanna Murphy, Dr. Jackie Murphy, Dr. Janine Murphy, Dr. Janice Murphy, Dr. Janina Murphy, Dr. Shawnda Murphy