A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Ft Sanders Parkwest
- St Marys
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Radovich Murphy MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean R. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Jean Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Murphy practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Family Physicians.