Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 24th, 2016

Always behind schedule. My time is important too. I have learned I do no have to rush to my appointments because he is always behind. It's usually an hour after my scheduled appointment that I actually see him.

Sep 11th, 2015

Professional and personable. Make you feel at ease.

by Jacqueline Lewis on Feb 15th, 2015

With Dr Murphy as my primary care physician, I feel safe and confident that I am getting excellent medical care. He is concerned and never too busy to listen and follow up.

Feb 16th, 2013

Misdiagnosis; bad bedside manner

Never Again show details Never Again
Jul 14th, 2012

I am not impressed with the service my husband has received. He has several severe medical issues and even after 4 years, this doctor cannot seem to do anything but continuously try and take him off medications that he needs. He spends absolutely no real time with him to find out what is going on. Avoids prescribing medication that could actually fix the problem. (like acute antibiotics when he is very sick) We will be leaving this physician group. They have become nothing more than a meat factory.

Pleasant disposition, very thorough. show details Pleasant disposition, very thorough.
by Leslie Leibbrandt on Sep 14th, 2010

My visit to Dr. Murphy was a positive experience even though I had not been to a physician in many years. He is soft spoken and has a great sense of humor. He is thorough and goes the extra mile! I was so pleased with his care that I have taken my daughters to him as well.