Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Jacqueline Lewis on Feb 15th, 2015

With Dr Murphy as my primary care physician, I feel safe and confident that I am getting excellent medical care. He is concerned and never too busy to listen and follow up.

Feb 16th, 2013

Misdiagnosis; bad bedside manner

Never Again show details Never Again
Jul 14th, 2012

I am not impressed with the service my husband has received. He has several severe medical issues and even after 4 years, this doctor cannot seem to do anything but continuously try and take him off medications that he needs. He spends absolutely no real time with him to find out what is going on. Avoids prescribing medication that could actually fix the problem. (like acute antibiotics when he is very sick) We will be leaving this physician group. They have become nothing more than a meat factory.

Pleasant disposition, very thorough. show details Pleasant disposition, very thorough.
by Leslie Leibbrandt on Sep 14th, 2010

My visit to Dr. Murphy was a positive experience even though I had not been to a physician in many years. He is soft spoken and has a great sense of humor. He is thorough and goes the extra mile! I was so pleased with his care that I have taken my daughters to him as well.

Nice visit to the Dr. Office show details Nice visit to the Dr. Office
by Citysearch User on Jan 13th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

OK...going to the Doctors office can be a pain..but the Murdock family medicine campus of doctors is painless. The waiting room is well kept...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com