A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Nakamura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Nakamura is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Nakamura, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Nakamura graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Nakamura has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Lee Nakamura MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jean L. Nakamura practice?
- Dr. Jean Nakamura has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Nakamura practices Radiation Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiation Oncologists.