Dr. Jean Normand Dalpe Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jean Normand Dalpe?

August 28th, 2017

Beware!!!

He is a labor and Industries doctor that works for Labor and Industries doing (independent Medical Exams) His report started off fair, but at the very end of the report, he said that it was all preexisting, and how my husband grew up. He did his basis, on how my husband took special classes when he was growing up, as to why he is slow, not because he actually hit his head hard falling. Funny, Ive been with my husband 25 years, and Ive never seen his moods, forgetfulness, anger, etc, be so bad, until his fall at his employment. Please if you can change IME doctors, DO NOT GET HIM. Very obvious he was paid the big bucks, to screw a hard working man. Very sad. Do more research on him. Nothing is good about him.

May 24th, 2017

BIASED ,GUN FOR HIRE ,STAY AWAY

BIASED, GUN FOR HIRE

December 30th, 2016

Obtuse

This man does not make for a good diagnostician. He is either not listening or has not read his (if he owns one) DSM. Go elsewhere.

September 26th, 2016

I've had a good experience with Dr. Dalpe

I've only worked with Dr. Dalpe the last year or so although I have gone to many psychiatrists and therapists the last 30 years or so. Dr. Dalpe is the first doctor who prescribed meds to help me with the terrible nightmares I've had as a child and 22 years in the service. When I meet with him he doesn't have to check notes to remind himself of my issues, which I find admirable. Of all the psychiatrists I've seen he is one of the best.

August 24th, 2016

Volatile personality. Sociopath. Triggered by his interrogation. A certified gun for hire.

November 10th, 2014

after review

Dr. Jean Dalpe's manner of approaching to his patient, such as myself, was unique and more effective compare to my past doctors of psychiatry. His questions are most pertinent to my well-being as well as insightful. I hope North Suffolk Mental Health Association could appoint more doctors like himself.

December 6th, 2013

I am surprised at what I am reading from others. I've seen Dr. Dalpe in his Revere office. Although he is only there on Mondays and scheduling is difficult, I find him knowledgeable and actually interested in my well being and even my cat. He appears odd at first but once you have your 2nd visit you will see he is very good. I had left because of a move to another area and now that I am back near his office I am hoping to go back to him. What is out there for psychiatry is pathetic so Dr. Dalpe is much better than the rest.

September 13th, 2011

very unprofessional and biasedstay away

July 26th, 2011

Dr. Dalpe is incompetent to practice medicine. His knowledge base is defective, and his interpersonal skills are non-existent. He appears to have the character traits of a sociopath, and should not be trusted with any patients.

July 31st, 2017