A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Maur Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Maur Page is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Page
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Page Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Maur Page, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Page has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Marymount Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Maur Page MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Maur Page practice?
- Dr. Jean-Maur Page has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Maur Page practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near London, KY.
See London Surgeons and London Orthopedic Surgeons.