A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean-Maur Page:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean-Maur Page is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Page
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean-Maur Page, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Page graduated from Universite De Montreal.
Dr. Page has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Marymount Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean-Maur Page MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jean-Maur Page practice?
- Dr. Jean-Maur Page has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jean-Maur Page practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near London, KY.
See London Surgeons.