A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Panneton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Panneton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panneton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panneton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jean Panneton, FACS, FRCSC, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Rupture
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thrombosis)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Panneton graduated from Universite De Montreal. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Panneton has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Obici Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean M Panneton FACS, FRCSC, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Panneton practice?
- Dr. Jean Panneton has 1 office location.
Dr. Jean Panneton practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons.