A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jean Paul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jean Paul is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paul graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Paul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jean Marie Paul DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jean M. Paul practice?
- Dr. Jean Paul has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jean Paul practices Family Medicine near Casa Grande, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Maricopa, AZ.
See Casa Grande Family Physicians.